Thursday, October 30, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Buffalo

Chautauqua County fire ruled accidental

  • Text size: + -

CHARLOTTE, N.Y. — A house fire in the Chautauqua County Town of Charlotte Tuesday morning has been ruled accidental.

County Fire Investigators say combustibles being kept too close to a chimney sparked the fire at a home on Hooker Road just before 7 a.m.

Crews were able to contain the fire to an upstairs bedroom.

One person was home at the time, and made it out safely.

10.11.12.247 ClientIP: 54.82.31.133, 63.235.36.63, 10.254.52.37 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP